Your privacy is important to Websmart Design. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Websmart Design collects, and the ways in which Websmart Design uses that personal information.
Personal information collection:
Websmart Design may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website (including cookies);
• information that you provide using for the purpose of booking with the website (including personal details and contact information
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
• any other information that you send to Websmart Design.
Using personal information:
Websmart Design may use your personal information to:
• personalise the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• publish information about you on the website;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications.
Where Websmart Design discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Websmart Design may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Cookies and similar technologies on our websites allow us to track your browsing behaviour, links clicked, items purchased, and your device types. They also allow us to collect data (including analytics) about how you use and interact with our Services. This allows us to provide you with more relevant product offerings, a better experience on our sites and mobile applications, and to collect, analyse, and improve the performance of our Services. We may also collect your location via Internet Protocol (IP) address, so that we can personalise our Services.
Securing your data:
Websmart Design will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Websmart Design will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement:
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Websmart Design is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Should you wish to opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting visit a site such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Contact Websmart Design: