Careers with Websmart
Websmart is an ever expanding and dynamic business and we are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals to maintain a database of potential candidates.
If you feel you have something extra to give and would like be considered for any future positions to be part of our team, or if you just want some more information on a possible career with Websmart Design Ltd, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV.
Are you creative and looking for a varied role including digital marketing and social media to name a few responsibilities? Do you want to work for a growing business with prospects?
If so please get in touch as this opportunity could be for you.
The job role:
A digital marketing apprentice is required to assist the marketing team with the creation, promotion and measurement of marketing campaigns for each department of the business, including our own website.
This is a challenging and dynamic role as the team are required to market everything from travel and leisure to industrial packaging.
Duties will include:
Assisting the designers in creating attractive online and printed artwork for clients
Contributing to the company’s content marketing efforts by creating and promoting interesting and relevant blog posts
Assisting with product photography and videography where appropriate
Creating email marketing campaigns
Assisting the Social Media Manager with new and current social media campaigns
Assisting with event co-ordination and promotion
Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing activities
Measuring the results of campaigns through the use of analytical platforms including Google Analytics
Updating the Internal CRM system
• Comfortable with targets
• Good Writing Skills
• An ability to work quickly and accurately
• An eye for detail
• An ability to work to deadlines
• Team Player
• Eager to learn
• Ideally basic marketing skills would be of benefit, but not essential.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT or the equivalents
Training to be provided:
• Level 3 NVQ in Marketing
• Google Fundamental accreditation's
Apprenticeship (Via Apprenticeship Scheme with 3aaa)
£Negotiable on experience
28 Days holiday inc. Bank Holidays
Plus you get your birthday off as well!
Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.00pm excluding 1 hour lunch break
Please email your CV to email@example.com
We’re looking for an experienced senior front end developer / UX / UI developer to join our team! If you have exceptional front end development skills in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap 3, JQuery and are looking to take the next step in your career with an exciting and fast moving web development team, then apply today!
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for UX, experience working with designers, and a natural drive to innovate and learn.
We carry out development projects of all shapes and sizes; from beautifully designed websites to complex and custom web applications and we have a keen focus on industry leading design, user experience and pixel perfection.
You will be responsible for:
• Working with the rest of the creative team to guide UX / UI design
• Developing front-end using cutting edge technologies and industry best practice
• Managing CMS website maintenance
• Everyday security and maintaining company standards
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
• Mentoring junior members of the team and apprentices when needed
You will need to have:
• 3+ years professional development experience
• Responsive / adaptive mobile development using Twitter Bootstrap 3
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Keen eye for design / pixel perfection
• Attention to detail
• An excellent understanding of WordPress
And maybe these, but not essential:
• PHP (and any experience with frameworks)
• LAMP / MAMP stack
• Experience of using Opencart
• Experience with interactive SVGs
Flexible working patterns for all staff 28 days’ annual leave (Inc bank holidays).
Additional days holiday for every years’ service, up to a maximum of 5 days
Staff bonuses with an extended break over Christmas.
Free Friday Breakfasts - From Latte’s to Bacon Butties!
Working in an awesome creative team
Apply for Position
If you wish to apply for a position at Websmart, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org