Careers with Websmart
Websmart is an ever expanding and dynamic business and we are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals to maintain a database of potential candidates.
If you feel you have something extra to give and would like be considered for any future positions to be part of our team, or if you just want some more information on a possible career with Websmart Design Ltd, then please email us at email@example.com and include your CV.
We’re looking for an experienced senior front end developer / UX / UI developer to join our team! If you have exceptional front end development skills in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap 3, JQuery and are looking to take the next step in your career with an exciting and fast moving web development team, then apply today!
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for UX, experience working with designers, and a natural drive to innovate and learn.
We carry out development projects of all shapes and sizes; from beautifully designed websites to complex and custom web applications and we have a keen focus on industry leading design, user experience and pixel perfection.
You will be responsible for:
• Working with the rest of the creative team to guide UX / UI design
• Developing front-end using cutting edge technologies and industry best practice
• Managing CMS website maintenance
• Everyday security and maintaining company standards
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
• Mentoring junior members of the team and apprentices when needed
You will need to have:
• 3+ years professional development experience
• Responsive / adaptive mobile development using Twitter Bootstrap 3
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Keen eye for design / pixel perfection
• Attention to detail
• An excellent understanding of WordPress
And maybe these, but not essential:
• PHP (and any experience with frameworks)
• LAMP / MAMP stack
• Experience of using Opencart
• Experience with interactive SVGs
Flexible working patterns for all staff 28 days’ annual leave (Inc bank holidays).
Additional days holiday for every years’ service, up to a maximum of 5 days
Staff bonuses with an extended break over Christmas.
Free Friday Breakfasts - From Latte’s to Bacon Butties!
Working in an awesome creative team
Apply for Position
If you wish to apply for a position at Websmart, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org